Beet root powder is known for its high levels of nutrients; containing beta carotene, vitamin B5, vitamin B1, vitamin C, glycine, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, tryptophan, tyrosine, and zinc.
As well as beetroot powder being an amazing supplement it is also a fantastic product to use in soap making and cosmetics.
In natural cosmetics, beet root powder is used to provide the skin with an abundance of nutrients, and can be used in melt and pour soap as a natural colorant to provide a pink /red color. Beet root powder can be used in lip balm/lip gloss recipes to naturally color them pink/red.
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Beet root powder can be used in bath tea recipes to provide your skin with an abundance of nutrients, and to turn your bath water a pink color.
2. Beet root powder can be used in melt and pour soap to naturally color it pink/red. Beet root powder will turn cold process soap a yellowish brown color. When adding beet root powder to melt and pour soaps, you will want to wet the beet root powder in a small amount of vegetable glycerin first so that it will disperse more easily in the melted soap.
3. Beet root powder can be added to lip balm, lip gloss recipes to tint them pink/red.
4. Beet root powder can be added to scrubs
5. Beet root powder can be added to facial mask recipes
6. Beet root powder can be infused and added to lotion, creams, and ointment recipes; providing them with a natural pink/red color, and loading them with beneficial nutrients.
7. Beet root powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.